Protecting your privacy.
The Marketing Boutique (TMB) (“TMB”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service and to protecting your privacy. We have set out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information
TMB is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect and store may include your name, Contact Number, Address, Location, email addresses, ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’ other than the Payment Gateway provider which is TelR Payment Gateway in our case’
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
www.tmb-me.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
Terms and Conditions
- You shall be permitted to access the The platform, avail the ‘TMB’ Services and connect with Delivery Partners on the Platform only upon creating an Account (By providing your mobile number to which an SMS OTP would be sent to verify the mobile number) and obtaining a registration on the Platform. Your ability to continue using the Platform, ‘TMB’ , is subject to Your continued registration on the Platform. You will be required to enter Your personal information including your name and other contact details while registering on the Platform.
- As a part of the registration, You may be required to undertake a verification process to verify Your personal information and setting up the Account.
- ‘TMB’ shall have the right to display the information, feedback, ratings, reviews etc. provided by You on the Platform. ‘TMB’ shall in no way be responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by You. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ‘TMB’ has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ‘TMB’ reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at any time.
- You are solely responsible for and in control of the information, You provide to us. Compilation of User Accounts and User Account bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by TMB. Further, You understand and agree that certain information will be case sensitive and must be handled with prudent care.
- In the case where the Platform is unable to establish a unique identity of the User against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the Account shall be indefinitely suspended. ‘TMB’ reserves the full discretion to suspend a User’s Account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- While initiating a request for a Purchase Service, You shall pay for the price of the delivery You require the Delivery Partners to deliver to You based on the distance.
- You agree that ‘TMB’ may use certain third-party vendors and service providers, including payment gateways, to process the payments made by You on the Platform.
- ‘TMB’ and its affiliates reserve the right to use, share and display such ratings and comments in any manner in connection with the business of ‘TMB’ and its affiliates without attribution to or approval of Users and You hereby consent to the same. ‘TMB’ and its affiliates reserve the right to edit or remove comments in the event that such comments include obscenities or other objectionable content, include an individual’s name or other personal information, or violate any privacy laws, other applicable laws
- You acknowledge and agree that Your geo-location information is required for You to avail the ‘TMB’ Services and initiate transactions on the Platform. You acknowledge and hereby consent to the monitoring and tracking of Your geo-location information.
Eligibility to Use
‘TMB’ reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform, at any time to new Users or to terminate or suspend access granted to existing Users at any time without any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than 1 (one) active Account (as defined below) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purpose of creating an account with the Platform.
User Account, Password, and Security
- In order to use the Platform and avail the ‘TMB’ Services, You will have to register on the Platform and create an account with your mobile number. If You are using the Platform on a compatible mobile or tablet, You will have to install the application and then proceed with registration.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (i) immediately notify ‘TMB’ of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security. ‘TMB’ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
Term and Termination
You hereby agree and acknowledge, upon termination, ‘TMB’ shall have the right to retain all information pertaining to the transactions initiated by You on the Platform.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMSs and/or e-mails from ‘TMB’ , or other third parties. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by contacting us for the same. However, You may still receive communications from Your end with respect to Your use of the ‘TMB’ Service.
TMB- The marketing Boutique LLC” maintains the www.tmb-me.com Website (“Site”).
’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’ Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION : Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
You are entitled to cancel your order only before the pick up of the item without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our website: www.tmb-me.com
Transaction Processing Policy
We at TMB take the aspect of processing credit card payments under the consumer protection law very seriously. Therefore, we only charge for our service fee after the order has been delivered. And any order that is either cancelled by the customer before pickup or not delivered by our end will not be charged anything, and the payment transaction will be revoked